LIFE ALLIANCE AMBASSADORS
View Volunteering Opportunities
LAORA offers a variety of opportunities to help share this important message with Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, Collier, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie County and earn volunteer hours!
- Donation Information Tables: Help educate the public about organ and tissue donation, share facts, dispel myths, and assist those interested in registering to become a donor at health fairs and community events.
- Speaking Opportunities: Share your personal testimony with civic groups, high schools, colleges, hospitals, driver license offices, and many other organizations.
- In-Office Opportunities: There are always various office projects to be completed.
- Virtual Volunteering: Help remotely through the use of Google and Excel to create and update various contact lists.
- Special Events: There are many unique events in our community where you can contribute your time.
Many of our donor families and recipients have become active volunteers by sharing their stories with our South Florida community through presentations, media stories and literature. We are extremely proud of their contributions and the insight they provide to the transplant community.